(Narrator: Sandra and Emmanuel have been together for 4years ever since they graduated from high school; however they just moved into their new apartment in Chicago, Illinois. Here goes their story as they live their love life)
SANDRA
SANDRA
Hey hunnie; am home!
EMMANUEL
Hey babe, how was your day?
SANDRA
urghh okk.. (sounding extremely tired)
EMMANUEL
aww, do you need something to eat then?
SANDRA
No..
EMMANUEL
you sure about that?
SANDRA
Yeah! am sure
EMMANUEL
you look a little worried, what's the matter?
SANDRA
Nothing.. nothing
EMMANUEL
Okay, well i`ll go take a nap ok?
SANDRA
wait! wait! wait!
EMMANUEL
what?
SANDRA
Well, i have something to tell you
EMMANUEL
okay, come on lets sit on the couch and talk
SANDRA
Eric called me today (sounding scared and unsure..)
EMMANUEL
Eric? you mean Eric your ex-boyfriend?
SANDRA
yes, that eric
EMMANUEL
what does he want now? After hurting you last time..
SANDRA
Ay, its just nothing ok? He just wanted to talk and check on me
EMMANUEL
well, tell him you're fine...when next he calls, tell him you are not interested
SANDRA
What do you mean by that?
EMMANUEL
C'mon sandra, you know what i`m talking about
SANDRA
No, i don't (yelling at him..)
EMMANUEL
Don`t you get it babe? He is trying to get back with you, he`s trying to hurt you and our relationship.
SANDRA
No, he`s not hunnie, we are done with our past, he`s just being a friend...
EMMANUEL
Sandra, i don`t want to have this conversation with you anymore okay??
SANDRA
Are you mad?
EMMANUEL
No, i`m not..... i mean after what this guy did to you in the past, i don`t want him interfering in our relationship and hurting you more and more!
SANDRA
I hear you, i`ll talk to him okay?
EMMANUEL
Allright...i`m sorry for coming at you that way baby..
SANDRA
It`s ok.. i understand (tearing up a little bit)
EMMANUEL
What`s wrong? I said i`m sorry
SANDRA
All i want is for you to trust me and know that i wouldn`t do anything to hurt us
EMMANUEL
Aww.. come here
SANDRA
Why would you think i`ll want to hurt you?
EMMANUEL
shhh.. i`m sorry ok? I was just being silly!
SANDRA
Ok
EMMANUEL
I didn`t mean to come at you that way, it was just a matter of misunderstanding
SANDRA
Ok. (wiping her tear)
EMMANUEL
Now come lets go to bed
SANDRA
No, it`s ok, you go to bed and i`ll talk to eric about this sitaution
EMMANUEL
Okay, if you need anything i am right next door okay babe?
SANDRA
It`s ok, i`ll be fine
EMMANUEL
Love you..
SANDRA
Love you more
(Emmanuel leaves the living room and goes to bed)
SANDRA
Hey, Eric (sandra calling)
ERIC
Hey Sandra, how are you?
SANDRA
I`m well, you?
ERIC
Well, i have been okay. Been thinking we could hang out sometime
SANDRA
Ooo wow! That`s pretty cool but..
.
ERIC
But what Sandra
SANDRA
Eric, you know i have a boyfriend and i don`t want to jeopardize our relationship and love for each other by hanging out with you.
ERIC
Well, it`s just for lunch not a date.....
SANDRA
Going for lunch is like going on a date!
ERIC
I mean, i just want to see you and talk things over
SANDRA
Eric, i am absolutely sorry but such an idea can`t certainly happen
ERIC
Sandra, i need you back
SANDRA
Eric... No! No! No!
ERIC
I promise i`ll be a better guy this time
SANDRA
No, Eric.. No! Why couldn`t you do the best you could the first time? What makes you think you`ll do good this time? You hurt me so much in the past and i don`t want to go through that anymore with you. (screaming in fear)
ERIC
I`ll make it all up to you
SANDRA
Eric, i thought we could just be friends, but since you want to take this relationship to another level, i don`t think i can take it.
ERIC
Ok, i understand, i`ll leave you alone
(Eric hangs up on her)
SANDRA
(crying and kicking her legs on the couch)
EMMANUEL
Hey, Hey, Hey, what`s wrong?
SANDRA
(still crying)
EMMANUEL
C'mon hunnie, talk to me
SANDRA
You were right
EMMANUEL
Right about what? Who? Eric?
SANDRA
Yeah!
EMMANUEL
What did that douche bag say to you?
SANDRA
It`s ok
EMMANUEL
No, it`s not ok; what did he say to you?
SANDRA
He wanted to go on a date and i said no, and...
EMMANUEL
And what?
SANDRA
He was getting more and more upset with me
EMMANUEL
Well, babe c'mon, i`m here for you and will be here for you. Don`t worry about what he says to you. He is just trying to bring you down so you can be hurt and come running back to him
SANDRA
I`m sorry babe
EMMANUEL
What are you sorry about?
SANDRA
For putting you through all these stress
EMMANUEL
It`s allright.. i know exactly how that feels. We all go through these same things and trust me they never get old; and others never tend to move on but i know you are strong and you will move on!
SANDRA
Yeah that`s true!
EMMANUEL
You allright now?
SANDRA
Yes i am!
EMMANUEL
That`s my girl
SANDRA
Thank you for everything; you're my sweetheart!
EMMANUEL
You're my sweetest heart!
SANDRA
Can i ask you something?
EMMANUEL
Yes, what`s up??
SANDRA
Can you help me change my cell phone number? Please....
EMMANUEL
Haahahhahha...yes we can!
SANDRA
Uhhmmm... Right now??
EMMANUEL
Urghhh.. no, not now.. it`s pretty dark out; we`ll do that tomorrow okay??
SANDRA
Yeah; i know.. i was just being sarcastic!!!
EMMANUEL
I don`t like seeing you cry baby; please
SANDRA
I`m not crying anymore though..
EMMANUEL
I know but; let me tell you something. Whenever something hurts and you feel like crying, just think of me and hold back you tears......
SANDRA
But.... what if you`re there and it hurts so much that i can`t hold it...what do i do then?
EMMANUEL
Just come over and lean on me and cry as much as you want; and i`ll be there to wipe off your tears
SANDRA
Awwww.... baby..
EMMANUEL
I`m you're lover and you're my girl
SANDRA
The same! (sounding excited)
EMMANUEL
So, tell me sweetie, why do you want to change your cell phone number?
SANDRA
Well, because... i love you and i don`t want my ex-boyfriend calling me on thesame number that i've had since high school
EMMANUEL
So, you basically want to get rid of him... correct?
SANDRA
Yeah! I want him out of my life
EMMANUEL
I hope i didn't pressure you
SANDRA
No, not at all..it's for our own good; i want to be with you for as long as God permits us to be; he hurt me in the past more than three times and i know you are going to be a better man who isn't going to hurt me but someone who is going to help me break down those fears and make me a better woman
EMMANUEL
Well understood hunnie; don't go any further
SANDRA
So, can we change the number tomorrow morning at the sprint store then?
EMMANUEL
Yes we can hunni; as long as you want it and you're okay with it, i'm fine
SANDRA
I love you pookie!
EMMANUEL
I love you more Sandra
SANDRA
Okay am getting very very tired now and also very sleepy ( yawning)
EMMANUEL
C'mon lay your head on my laps and go to sleep
SANDRA
Thanks babe
EMMANUEL
Anytime...
(Narrator: After about 2hours of sleep, Emmanuel falls asleep himself....snoring)
SANDRA
Owww!
EMMANUEL
Huh..
SANDRA
My neck hurts
EMMANUEL
I`m sorry
SANDRA
It hurts so bad
EMMANUEL
You slept badly
SANDRA
Yeah on the couch.. on your laps!
EMMANUEL
I`m sorry, i was just being nice
SANDRA
Yeah.. i know i was just kidding
EMMANUEL
Hmmmm.....
SANDRA
What's that for?
EMMANUEL
I had a dream
SANDRA
About??
EMMANUEL
About us...duhh!
SANDRA
Really?
EMMANUEL
Yeah, you want to hear?
SANDRA
Yes, I`m ready
EMMANUEL
Ok, here we go
SANDRA
waiting......
EMMANUEL
Well, i dreamed that we got married on the beach
SANDRA
OOO yeahh!
EMMANUEL
Yeah! And you know what too? it was very hot and windy, and the water smelled fresh and very pure!
SANDRA
Wow! babe that`s beautiful
EMMANUEL
I thought of something like that in the past
SANDRA
About getting married?
EMMANUEL
Uhhuuhh..
SANDRA
On the beach?
EMMANUEL
Why are you worried about that?
SANDRA
Because i don`t want a big wedding
EMMANUEL
I`m the man, i`ll do everything
SANDRA
I`m the woman, i`m suppose to do something
EMMANUEL
Relax ok.. i`ll be fine
SANDRA
That`s alot for us tho.. besides we are not even engaged yet and you are talking about marriage?
EMMANUEL
Do you love me?
SANDRA
Yes i do
EMMANUEL
Then why such a question?
SANDRA
I`m sorry i was over freaking out for nothing i guess
EMMANUEL
Will you marry me Sandra ( Kneeling on one knee)
SANDRA
uhhhhh.. baby.. (sounding very surprised)
EMMANUEL
I want to be your light in shining armor Sandra, will you marry me? ( talking with a shaky voice)
SANDRA
Yes, Yes, Yes! ( tearing up)
EMMANUEL
Oooh!
SANDRA
I will marry you
EMMANUEL
(kisses her on her on her lips and tells her) I love you!
SANDRA
I love you more Emmanuel
EMMANUEL
See, now you don`t have to freak out anymore, we are getting married in 3months
SANDRA
3months? That`s not enough time to prepare for a wedding!
EMMANUEL
Yes, it is babe..we`ll hire a wedding planner and she`ll help us with everything
SANDRA
Ooo yeaahh that`s right!
EMMANUEL
Then why are you shaking so much?
SANDRA
My mom will be so excited to hear the good news
EMMANUEL
I`m excited too
SANDRA
Yay! we are getting married!
EMMANUEL
Ok, c'mon lets go change your cell number
(Narrator: Sandra opens the door and off they go to the sprint store!)
SANDRA
Wow! Its`s been a beautiful day Emmanuel
EMMANUEL
I know for you and i huh?
SANDRA
Yup
EMMANUEL
I love making you happy and seeing that smile of yours, just keeps me going
SANDRA
That`s sweet
EMMANUEL
Well, when you are calling you family to tell them about our engagement?
SANDRA
I`ll call tomorrow, i`m exhausted; so overjoyed!
EMMANUEL
I`ll do thesame tomorrow too
SANDRA
That`ll be good
EMMANUEL
Well babe, i`ll go to bed now ok
SANDRA
Ok, sweetheart i`ll clean up the dishes and meet you up in about 20minutes okay?
EMMANUEL
Do you need any help with anything?
SANDRA
No, it`s okay, you`ve done alot today and you look tired so, go get some rest and i`ll join you later okay?
EMMANUEL
Allright sweetie!
(Narrator: The next morning Sandra calls her mother)
SANDRA
Hello mom
MOM
Hello my darling, how are you?
SANDRA
I`m well mom
MOM
Hmmm.. hunnie you`re sounding a little too excited. What`s the 411?
SANDRA
Well, mom... Emmanuel and I are engaged!
MOM
OOOO! My God! Really?
SANDRA
Yes mom, he proposed yesterday at the apartment after dinner. He said he had a dream that we got married on the beach and he thought it was the right time for him and i to get married.
MOM
That`s great news...Congratulations!
SANDRA
Thanks mom; How is dad
MOM
Dad is well, he went to work
SANDRA
And the boys?? Brandon and Charlie?
MOM
They are doing great, they went to school and will be returning in an hour!
SANDRA
I hope they`re making all the A`s ma!
MOM
Yes they are, Brandon is very focused now
SANDRA
Well, mom i just called to let you know about Emmanuel and I`s engagement; but i`ll have to get going now ok?
MOM
So soon??
SANDRA
I`m sorry mom, but i have to clean the apartment and cook some food as well; when next i call, we`ll talk more ok?
MOM
You`re a big girl now Sandi.. wow!
SANDRA
Oh! mom stop
MOM
I`m proud of you!
SANDRA
Thanks mom
MOM
Let me let you go ok
SANDRA
Okay mama.. Extend my greetings to all; and tell them the good news!
MOM
I will do so
SANDRA
Bye mom
MOM
Bye now!
(Later that day.........)
EMMANUEL
Did you talk to your mom yet baby?
SANDRA
Yes i did; she is so happy for us
EMMANUEL
OO yea? What did your dad say about our engagement?
SANDRA
Well, he wasn`t home when i called but, mom told me she was going to tell him when he comes home...
EMMANUEL
That`s good..
SANDRA
I'm so excited
EMMANUEL
oooh! I just can`t wait to marry you (Humming to himself)
SANDRA
Hahahahah! By the way, how was your day?
EMMANUEL
Tiring....... and i missed you a lot
SANDRA
I missed you all day too
EMMANUEL
Uhuhuh..
SANDRA
Anyway, c'mon let`s eat!
EMMANUEL
What`s for lunch sweetheart?
SANDRA
We are having spaghetti and meat balls
EMMANUEL
Hmmm.. Yummmy!
SANDRA
I know that's your favorite
EMMANUEL
Yes it it!!
SANDRA
You like it?
EMMANUEL
It is very delicious
SANDRA
Thank you.. thank you very much
EMMANUEL
So.. uhmm.. which church should we get married at?
SANDRA
Well, does it matter?
EMMANUEL
Yea.. we are thesame religion baby!
SANDRA
True
EMMANUEL
You know the closest church is in Coon Rapids right? And the farthest is in St. Paul..
SANDRA
I like the church of Epiphany which it's in Coon Rapids just like you said!
EMMANUEL
Why that one?
SANDRA
It`s closer and bigger for everyone
EMMANUEL
Yeahh.. That`s right
SANDRA
Do we have a wedding planner yet?
EMMANUEL
Yes, i hired one yesterday at the bridal shop
SANDRA
OO! So when do i get to meet her?
EMMANUEL
I think it's friday...
SANDRA
Ooops! I have work on that day?
EMMANUEL
You want me to cancel for another day then?
SANDRA
Maybe next week wednesday will be good
EMMANUEL
Sounds good
SANDRA
Ok.. time to clean up
EMMANUEL
The food was pretty good!
SANDRA
All for you!
EMMANUEL
Thank you..
SANDRA
Ya want to help me with the dishes?
EMMANUEL
Sure why not?
SANDRA
You`re being a good helper today
EMMANUEL
So... where does this go?
SANDRA
In the upper drawer
EMMANUEL
Ok..
SANDRA
Where done!
EMMANUEL
Awesome Job
SANDRA
Many hands make hard work go easy!!
EMMANUEL
That`s right baby
SANDRA
Hahaha.....good team..
EMMANUEL
Well, good night baby
SANDRA
Goodnight baby!
(Narrator: 3months later, Emmanuel and Sandra got married in Tampa, florida on the beach..And they lived happily ever after)
Ok. (wiping her tear)
EMMANUEL
Now come lets go to bed
SANDRA
No, it`s ok, you go to bed and i`ll talk to eric about this sitaution
EMMANUEL
Okay, if you need anything i am right next door okay babe?
SANDRA
It`s ok, i`ll be fine
EMMANUEL
Love you..
SANDRA
Love you more
(Emmanuel leaves the living room and goes to bed)
SANDRA
Hey, Eric (sandra calling)
ERIC
Hey Sandra, how are you?
SANDRA
I`m well, you?
ERIC
Well, i have been okay. Been thinking we could hang out sometime
SANDRA
Ooo wow! That`s pretty cool but..
.
ERIC
But what Sandra
SANDRA
Eric, you know i have a boyfriend and i don`t want to jeopardize our relationship and love for each other by hanging out with you.
ERIC
Well, it`s just for lunch not a date.....
SANDRA
Going for lunch is like going on a date!
ERIC
I mean, i just want to see you and talk things over
SANDRA
Eric, i am absolutely sorry but such an idea can`t certainly happen
ERIC
Sandra, i need you back
SANDRA
Eric... No! No! No!
ERIC
I promise i`ll be a better guy this time
SANDRA
No, Eric.. No! Why couldn`t you do the best you could the first time? What makes you think you`ll do good this time? You hurt me so much in the past and i don`t want to go through that anymore with you. (screaming in fear)
ERIC
I`ll make it all up to you
SANDRA
Eric, i thought we could just be friends, but since you want to take this relationship to another level, i don`t think i can take it.
ERIC
Ok, i understand, i`ll leave you alone
(Eric hangs up on her)
SANDRA
(crying and kicking her legs on the couch)
EMMANUEL
Hey, Hey, Hey, what`s wrong?
SANDRA
(still crying)
EMMANUEL
C'mon hunnie, talk to me
SANDRA
You were right
EMMANUEL
Right about what? Who? Eric?
SANDRA
Yeah!
EMMANUEL
What did that douche bag say to you?
SANDRA
It`s ok
EMMANUEL
No, it`s not ok; what did he say to you?
SANDRA
He wanted to go on a date and i said no, and...
EMMANUEL
And what?
SANDRA
He was getting more and more upset with me
EMMANUEL
Well, babe c'mon, i`m here for you and will be here for you. Don`t worry about what he says to you. He is just trying to bring you down so you can be hurt and come running back to him
SANDRA
I`m sorry babe
EMMANUEL
What are you sorry about?
SANDRA
For putting you through all these stress
EMMANUEL
It`s allright.. i know exactly how that feels. We all go through these same things and trust me they never get old; and others never tend to move on but i know you are strong and you will move on!
SANDRA
Yeah that`s true!
EMMANUEL
You allright now?
SANDRA
Yes i am!
EMMANUEL
That`s my girl
SANDRA
Thank you for everything; you're my sweetheart!
EMMANUEL
You're my sweetest heart!
SANDRA
Can i ask you something?
EMMANUEL
Yes, what`s up??
SANDRA
Can you help me change my cell phone number? Please....
EMMANUEL
Haahahhahha...yes we can!
SANDRA
Uhhmmm... Right now??
EMMANUEL
Urghhh.. no, not now.. it`s pretty dark out; we`ll do that tomorrow okay??
SANDRA
Yeah; i know.. i was just being sarcastic!!!
EMMANUEL
I don`t like seeing you cry baby; please
SANDRA
I`m not crying anymore though..
EMMANUEL
I know but; let me tell you something. Whenever something hurts and you feel like crying, just think of me and hold back you tears......
SANDRA
But.... what if you`re there and it hurts so much that i can`t hold it...what do i do then?
EMMANUEL
Just come over and lean on me and cry as much as you want; and i`ll be there to wipe off your tears
SANDRA
Awwww.... baby..
EMMANUEL
I`m you're lover and you're my girl
SANDRA
The same! (sounding excited)
EMMANUEL
So, tell me sweetie, why do you want to change your cell phone number?
SANDRA
Well, because... i love you and i don`t want my ex-boyfriend calling me on thesame number that i've had since high school
EMMANUEL
So, you basically want to get rid of him... correct?
SANDRA
Yeah! I want him out of my life
EMMANUEL
I hope i didn't pressure you
SANDRA
No, not at all..it's for our own good; i want to be with you for as long as God permits us to be; he hurt me in the past more than three times and i know you are going to be a better man who isn't going to hurt me but someone who is going to help me break down those fears and make me a better woman
EMMANUEL
Well understood hunnie; don't go any further
SANDRA
So, can we change the number tomorrow morning at the sprint store then?
EMMANUEL
Yes we can hunni; as long as you want it and you're okay with it, i'm fine
SANDRA
I love you pookie!
EMMANUEL
I love you more Sandra
SANDRA
Okay am getting very very tired now and also very sleepy ( yawning)
EMMANUEL
C'mon lay your head on my laps and go to sleep
SANDRA
Thanks babe
EMMANUEL
Anytime...
(Narrator: After about 2hours of sleep, Emmanuel falls asleep himself....snoring)
SANDRA
Owww!
EMMANUEL
Huh..
SANDRA
My neck hurts
EMMANUEL
I`m sorry
SANDRA
It hurts so bad
EMMANUEL
You slept badly
SANDRA
Yeah on the couch.. on your laps!
EMMANUEL
I`m sorry, i was just being nice
SANDRA
Yeah.. i know i was just kidding
EMMANUEL
Hmmmm.....
SANDRA
What's that for?
EMMANUEL
I had a dream
SANDRA
About??
EMMANUEL
About us...duhh!
SANDRA
Really?
EMMANUEL
Yeah, you want to hear?
SANDRA
Yes, I`m ready
EMMANUEL
Ok, here we go
SANDRA
waiting......
EMMANUEL
Well, i dreamed that we got married on the beach
SANDRA
OOO yeahh!
EMMANUEL
Yeah! And you know what too? it was very hot and windy, and the water smelled fresh and very pure!
SANDRA
Wow! babe that`s beautiful
EMMANUEL
I thought of something like that in the past
SANDRA
About getting married?
EMMANUEL
Uhhuuhh..
SANDRA
On the beach?
EMMANUEL
Why are you worried about that?
SANDRA
Because i don`t want a big wedding
EMMANUEL
I`m the man, i`ll do everything
SANDRA
I`m the woman, i`m suppose to do something
EMMANUEL
Relax ok.. i`ll be fine
SANDRA
That`s alot for us tho.. besides we are not even engaged yet and you are talking about marriage?
EMMANUEL
Do you love me?
SANDRA
Yes i do
EMMANUEL
Then why such a question?
SANDRA
I`m sorry i was over freaking out for nothing i guess
EMMANUEL
Will you marry me Sandra ( Kneeling on one knee)
SANDRA
uhhhhh.. baby.. (sounding very surprised)
EMMANUEL
I want to be your light in shining armor Sandra, will you marry me? ( talking with a shaky voice)
SANDRA
Yes, Yes, Yes! ( tearing up)
EMMANUEL
Oooh!
SANDRA
I will marry you
EMMANUEL
(kisses her on her on her lips and tells her) I love you!
SANDRA
I love you more Emmanuel
EMMANUEL
See, now you don`t have to freak out anymore, we are getting married in 3months
SANDRA
3months? That`s not enough time to prepare for a wedding!
EMMANUEL
Yes, it is babe..we`ll hire a wedding planner and she`ll help us with everything
SANDRA
Ooo yeaahh that`s right!
EMMANUEL
Then why are you shaking so much?
SANDRA
My mom will be so excited to hear the good news
EMMANUEL
I`m excited too
SANDRA
Yay! we are getting married!
EMMANUEL
Ok, c'mon lets go change your cell number
(Narrator: Sandra opens the door and off they go to the sprint store!)
SANDRA
Wow! Its`s been a beautiful day Emmanuel
EMMANUEL
I know for you and i huh?
SANDRA
Yup
EMMANUEL
I love making you happy and seeing that smile of yours, just keeps me going
SANDRA
That`s sweet
EMMANUEL
Well, when you are calling you family to tell them about our engagement?
SANDRA
I`ll call tomorrow, i`m exhausted; so overjoyed!
EMMANUEL
I`ll do thesame tomorrow too
SANDRA
That`ll be good
EMMANUEL
Well babe, i`ll go to bed now ok
SANDRA
Ok, sweetheart i`ll clean up the dishes and meet you up in about 20minutes okay?
EMMANUEL
Do you need any help with anything?
SANDRA
No, it`s okay, you`ve done alot today and you look tired so, go get some rest and i`ll join you later okay?
EMMANUEL
Allright sweetie!
(Narrator: The next morning Sandra calls her mother)
SANDRA
Hello mom
MOM
Hello my darling, how are you?
SANDRA
I`m well mom
MOM
Hmmm.. hunnie you`re sounding a little too excited. What`s the 411?
SANDRA
Well, mom... Emmanuel and I are engaged!
MOM
OOOO! My God! Really?
SANDRA
Yes mom, he proposed yesterday at the apartment after dinner. He said he had a dream that we got married on the beach and he thought it was the right time for him and i to get married.
MOM
That`s great news...Congratulations!
SANDRA
Thanks mom; How is dad
MOM
Dad is well, he went to work
SANDRA
And the boys?? Brandon and Charlie?
MOM
They are doing great, they went to school and will be returning in an hour!
SANDRA
I hope they`re making all the A`s ma!
MOM
Yes they are, Brandon is very focused now
SANDRA
Well, mom i just called to let you know about Emmanuel and I`s engagement; but i`ll have to get going now ok?
MOM
So soon??
SANDRA
I`m sorry mom, but i have to clean the apartment and cook some food as well; when next i call, we`ll talk more ok?
MOM
You`re a big girl now Sandi.. wow!
SANDRA
Oh! mom stop
MOM
I`m proud of you!
SANDRA
Thanks mom
MOM
Let me let you go ok
SANDRA
Okay mama.. Extend my greetings to all; and tell them the good news!
MOM
I will do so
SANDRA
Bye mom
MOM
Bye now!
(Later that day.........)
EMMANUEL
Did you talk to your mom yet baby?
SANDRA
Yes i did; she is so happy for us
EMMANUEL
OO yea? What did your dad say about our engagement?
SANDRA
Well, he wasn`t home when i called but, mom told me she was going to tell him when he comes home...
EMMANUEL
That`s good..
SANDRA
I'm so excited
EMMANUEL
oooh! I just can`t wait to marry you (Humming to himself)
SANDRA
Hahahahah! By the way, how was your day?
EMMANUEL
Tiring....... and i missed you a lot
SANDRA
I missed you all day too
EMMANUEL
Uhuhuh..
SANDRA
Anyway, c'mon let`s eat!
EMMANUEL
What`s for lunch sweetheart?
SANDRA
We are having spaghetti and meat balls
EMMANUEL
Hmmm.. Yummmy!
SANDRA
I know that's your favorite
EMMANUEL
Yes it it!!
SANDRA
You like it?
EMMANUEL
It is very delicious
SANDRA
Thank you.. thank you very much
EMMANUEL
So.. uhmm.. which church should we get married at?
SANDRA
Well, does it matter?
EMMANUEL
Yea.. we are thesame religion baby!
SANDRA
True
EMMANUEL
You know the closest church is in Coon Rapids right? And the farthest is in St. Paul..
SANDRA
I like the church of Epiphany which it's in Coon Rapids just like you said!
EMMANUEL
Why that one?
SANDRA
It`s closer and bigger for everyone
EMMANUEL
Yeahh.. That`s right
SANDRA
Do we have a wedding planner yet?
EMMANUEL
Yes, i hired one yesterday at the bridal shop
SANDRA
OO! So when do i get to meet her?
EMMANUEL
I think it's friday...
SANDRA
Ooops! I have work on that day?
EMMANUEL
You want me to cancel for another day then?
SANDRA
Maybe next week wednesday will be good
EMMANUEL
Sounds good
SANDRA
Ok.. time to clean up
EMMANUEL
The food was pretty good!
SANDRA
All for you!
EMMANUEL
Thank you..
SANDRA
Ya want to help me with the dishes?
EMMANUEL
Sure why not?
SANDRA
You`re being a good helper today
EMMANUEL
So... where does this go?
SANDRA
In the upper drawer
EMMANUEL
Ok..
SANDRA
Where done!
EMMANUEL
Awesome Job
SANDRA
Many hands make hard work go easy!!
EMMANUEL
That`s right baby
SANDRA
Hahaha.....good team..
EMMANUEL
Well, good night baby
SANDRA
Goodnight baby!
(Narrator: 3months later, Emmanuel and Sandra got married in Tampa, florida on the beach..And they lived happily ever after)
No comments:
Post a Comment